Hello everyone, I finally got some time available to work on commissions. And in good timing because I urgently need money for my medication and other bills... One small warning for clients! This time around I cannot take super detailed drawings nor comic pages.
Slot 5: Payment:
Through "goods and services", but please don't include shipping address when sending because these are digital goods that won't need shipping.Prices:Prices are per each character.Digital Category (with color + shades) Digital Detailed Full Body
(exclusively for armors, very detailed outfits, many adornments) = $60
examples of detailed full bodyDigital Full Body
examples of full bodyDigital Detailed Half Body
(exclusively for armors, very detailed outfits, many adornments) = $45
examples of detailed half bodyDigital Half Body
examples of colored half bodyDigital Chibi/Ponies
(keep in mind that it can't be very detailed) (Ponies are included in this category) = $30
examples of colored chibis
examples of colored poniesDigital Black&White
= $30 (half body is $22)
examples of B/W charactersDigital Chibi/ponies Black&White
(includes Ponies) = $20
examples of B/W chibis/ponies
Extra stuff to put in the drawing (weapons will depend on the amount of detail) = $8 per each Black&White and Colored Comics
= $100 (minimum page price)
examples of Comics
• First things first; keep in mind that comics take quite some time to be done.
They go through a process of storyboard to organize the panels, then the sketch; after that the outline and then painting, and finally the speech bubbles and text. So yeah, don't forget about this if you want to ask for a comic, ok?
• A comic is not an illustration so if you're planning to request a comic don't be afraid to talk details with me. I want to do an excellent work for my costumers, so communication is the best option for that end.
• Prices will vary depending on the amount of characters, scenarios, panels, type of coloring, and also type of page (like 4Komas (4panels), common comic book page, etc).
---Terms and Conditions:
DISCLAIMER: I don't take any responsibility for the use/misuse of the artwork that I have and will commission. Please read the following if you are planning to commission me.
• The work I will illustrate is not for profit use, it's for personal use only!
• I will only start your order after receiving full payment.
• Animals, Humans, Anthro and Fan Art are acceptable. No Mecha please, I suck at it!
• If you don't have a reference for me to base on then please give me a clear description
of your request. It makes my work much simpler.
• Suggestive or romantic situations are fine but no porn
! I can draw Girl/Girl, Boy/Boy and Boy/Girl couples. Remember, keep it pg-13
• No backgrounds.
• I will refuse commission requests if I am unable or uncomfortable with it.
• How long I take to finish the commission will vary depending on the time I have. I'll do my best to get them done as soon as possible. Please be patient!
• If your finished commission is not to your liking I will adjust it with a valid reason. I will always put my best into every commission so I will not refund the work I have already done.Contact MeLeave a comment here when commissions are opened if you're interested and are ready to make the payment only
. After that I'll ask for you to note me your order through notes.
If you can't claim a slot, then please be patient until I finish the current ones. I'll open new slots soon as I can.If you have any other questions, feel free to comment below. ~HazuraSinner~My best friend and partner in chaos:
My Tumblr page: hazurasinner.tumblr.com/