Hello again everyone. I'm opening commissions again because at the moment I don't have many deadlines to accomplish but I have a feeling June will be a busy month so I'm taking this rare chance to open a few more slots for whoever wants one.
On a side note, for all my viewers who have been expecting to see Spike the Dragon's piece from my alternate future setting, I assure you that I haven't forgotten about it! I could have it finished by now if wasn't for my personal computer being broken for the past weeks, and as soon as I can I will finish it. I'm currently using my laptop to work but unfortunately Spike's file is so big it doesn't open...
Anyways, thank you for your time!
And please send as "to family or friends" or I will lose some money. Thank you in advance!Prices:Prices are per each character.Digital (with color + shades)
Digital Detailed Full Body (exclusively for armors, very detailed outfits, many adornments) = $56
examples of detailed full body
Digital Full Body = $46
examples of full body
Digital Detailed Half Body (exclusively for armors, very detailed outfits, many adornments) = $44
examples of detailed half body
Digital Half Body = $34
examples of colored half body
Digital Chibi (keep in mind that it can't be very detailed) (Ponies are included in this category) = $26
examples of colored chibis
examples of colored ponies
Extra stuff to put in the drawing (weapons will depend on the amount of detail) = $6 per each
Black&White and Colored Comics
examples of Comics
• First things first; keep in mind that comics take quite some time to be done.
They go through a process of storyboard to organize the panels, then the sketch; after that the outline and then painting, and finally the speech bubbles and text. So yeah, don't forget about this if you want to ask for a comic, ok?
• I will accept maximum 2 pages per slot
for anyone who wants more than one page.
• A comic is not an illustration so if you're planning to request a comic don't be afraid to talk details with me. I want to do an excellent work for my costumers, so communication is the best option for that end.
• Prices will vary depending on the amount of characters, scenarios, panels, type of coloring, and also type of page (like 4Komas (4panels), common comic book page, etc).
---Terms and Conditions:
DISCLAIMER: I don't take any responsibility for the use/misuse of the artwork that I have and will commission. Please read the following if you are planning to commission me.
• The work I will illustrate is not for profit use, it's for personal use only!
• I will only start your order after receiving full payment.
• Animals, Humans, Anthro and Fan Art are acceptable. No Mecha please, I suck at it!
• If you don't have a reference for me to base on then please give me a clear description
of your request. It makes my work much simpler.
• Suggestive or romantic situations are fine but no porn
! I can draw Girl/Girl, Boy/Boy and Boy/Girl couples. Remember, keep it pg-13
• No backgrounds.
• I will refuse commission requests if I am unable or uncomfortable with it.
• How long I take to finish the commission will vary depending on the time I have. I'll do my best to get them done as soon as possible. Please be patient!
• If your finished commission is not to your liking I will adjust it with a valid reason. I will always put my best into every commission so I will not refund the work I have already done.Contact MeLeave a comment here when commissions are opened if you're interested and are ready to make the payment only
. After that I'll ask for you to note me your order through notes.
If you can't claim a slot, then please be patient until I finish the current ones. I'll open new slots soon as I can.If you have any other questions, feel free to comment below. ~HazuraSinner~My best friend and partner in chaos:
My Tumblr page: hazurasinner.tumblr.com/